LiveAdmins Participate Gitex 2016

GITEX Technology week is a gateway for many global companies to exhibit their products and services to mass audience. The largest IT exhibition is a 5 day event being held from 16th October to the 20 October 2016 at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. #-Link-Snipped-#delivers a great record of attracting the greatest names in the IT, interfacing more than 3500 domestic and international IT sellers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello My name is Tanaka i am a final year security student looking for an innovative topic for my final year project. Something that has been done but need innovation...
can anyone help me know that why we connect voltmeter in parallel with series connection of diode and ammeter for reverse biasing
Sir/madam, i'm completed B.E civil engineering and i'm looking forward for studing land survey course plz....suggest me that my decision is correct or not or else suggest any ideas...i felt...
Hi I'm working on a project to find out if a smartphone of any make can be modified to precisely locate its position in easting and northing coordinates, to within...
Hello, I completed Mechanical Engineering in 2016 and I was not familiar with the Mechanical engineering concepts as I feel it's boring. So after completing my degree, I started Core...