Live MySQL clustering - What is it?

I stumbled upon the term "Live MySQL Clustering" while reading a document. I tried searching on the web but couldn't find any article that explains it.

Anyone here has information about Live MySQL clustering?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    As far as I know, MySQL Clustering is a method of having a distributed MySQL systems across a network in such a manner, that even if one of the machines fail, the system can provide data still.

Check mysql.com's site for white-paper's on this. The basic funda being if properly configured, a minimum set of 3 (or more) machines can function like a cluster ... with real-time two phase commits replicating data across each other.
  • itchap
    itchap
    I think this site will help you.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you, itchap. That link is very useful! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kinetic joules Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 We miss you , She was a good contributer well before I joined CE, read few posts of her. Come back!!
This link describes a curious connection between a 200 year old death mask and modern CPR training. Forensic Genealogy Book Contest
CEans, Any news about the latest Bhutan Quake? I hope all our CEans from Bhutan are safe and helping others. If you have more information, please post here.
CEans, IIIT Allahabad has organized annual techfest between 1[sup]st[/sup] - 5[sup]th[/sup] October 2009. Official Website: Effervescence MM9 Are there any CEans participating?
i am a mechanical engineering second year student i want a advanced project work for give a paper presentation