List ways to improve computer memory

More ways to improve computer memory.
This is a latest technology to improve computer Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: NIST 'Nanowire' Measurements Could Improve Computer Memory

Meanwhile, can we list 10 simple ways to improve computer memory? 😀

Replies

• synergynext
    synergynext
    get a new, upgraded RAM and replace it with existing one or you may add it if its compatible. ;-)

Check on your PC manufacturer's website to know the max RAM your PC can handle.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a one more good interview with one of our CE - Knights, He is CEan - Yadavundertaker who has contributed about 1,170+ valuable posts to...
Hello friend's Actually i want to know what is the instrument in mobile by which we can able to detect strength of signal(like i got 3 parallel lines on our...
We converted a diesel VW pickup at our company ( Entity Green ) to run on free waste vegetable oil from restaurant fryers. we get an exhilarating feeling of freedom...
As we know we must have an antenna of length 1/4th of our signal wavelength.So i checked my mobile and note down the frequency and after calculation i got result...
I was just reading about nano and i would like to know what kind of transmission does nano car use and what is transmission ratio used in it.