List Of Windows 7.5 Mango Phones In India

Microsoft has finally launched Windows Mango powered phones in India. HTC has announced that they're launching the Windows 7.5 (Mango) based phone called HTC Radar this week. Other major player like Samsung, Nokia, Acer are expected to roll out new Windows powered phones in the next few weeks. Samsung Omnia W is also one of the phones soon to be made available for Indian customers. I request all CEans to help build a list of Windows Mango phones so that it's easier for our readers to know about the latest phones being launched on the Mango platform.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know which is the better system to mark attendance -RFID or biometric system..both have advantages and disadvantages.but if you consider usage in colleges,which one is good?
I Finished my Gate Online application filling & Through payment gateway i pay money also.but now its not at all responding to my userid & password.i tried for 100's of...
Many GATE 2012 applicants are facing problem with online payments and issues related to generation of PDF download link after successful payment. The solution to this, as suggested by IIT...
Adobe Photoshop's next version is likely to feature a new technology that will help you fix your blurred photos. The new technique analyses the motion & path the camera went...
Hi... I am trying to compile a c file using gcc in cygwin shell. But i am getting an error "no input file".. I have checked the path for nearly...