List Of Entrepreneurship Development Cells In India

This thread is meant for listing all the entrepreneurship cells (at least, the active ones) in Indian engineering colleges. Instead of me compiling a list of all the cells, I invite all our CEans to inform us about the entrepreneurship cell in their college. You could simply post address and contact details of the entrepreneurship cell along with your college name so that people are aware of them.

Looking forward to your responses 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While 8/10 projects I notice are simply copy-pastes of earlier projects, there are always new projects that turn innovative ideas into reality. I'm wondering whether students with innovative final year...
[video=youtube;q3b94kFBah8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3b94kFBah8&feature=relmfu[/video] The movies you quote, the songs you listen repeatedly, the activities you love. Now there is a new class of social apps that let you express who you are...
CEans, I was recently invited to visit Israel - the country that's always in the news for conflicts. The purpose of our trip was to explore the other side of...
Persistent Systems is one of the leading IT companies operating in India with offices located in Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Hyderabad and other cities around the world. Persistent has been hiring...
Power Cannot Be Expressed Unless MisusedI believe the statement speaks for itself. We have seen multiple examples in past where people in power have done more harm than good. What...