Here's a list of engineering conferences in year 2009 -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I checked this out before, a good list!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man, let's say by the end of 2010, we should have our own Conference!

[ CE - Conference ๐Ÿ˜ ]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Why not? Perhaps, we can start the preliminaries and arrangements now itself. Let's start planning for the CE conference...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We need to be very aggressive with the CE Meets first. How about CE Meet - Chennai?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm game for it. Just say when and where.. But I dont know how many here are from chennai.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    I'm game for it. Just say when and where.. But I dont know how many here are from chennai.
    Chennai is the #1 visiting City from India. I'm sure we'll find many. Announce the Chennai Meet and let's see the response.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok then, let me take the initiative. Wat's the procedure to be followed?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, this idea just struck my mind and I guess someone could use it. I am not sure if it has been done. Create a snake robot, about 72 cm...
I am looking for a innovative subject for my mini project
CEans, We are glad to present the pre-release review of Ashish Jaiswal's True Dummy : The catch line of the book says: "A fable of existence" And it truly is...
CEans, CE brings crazy engineers from around the world together through the Internet. Now, we certainly don't want all our engineers to keep discussing the stuff through the forums. We...
CE Bangalore Meet - everyone jump in! CEans from Bangalore, India! How about a meet in Bangalore? Interested CEans - confirm your interest by saying 'aye' in response to this...