Linked Decision Tables,Karnaugh Maps in System Analysis & Design - Video Lecture

Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concepts like Linked Decision Tables and its logical correctness, Karnaugh Maps and its usage, grading steel, variables representing conditions etc. in System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask your doubts and please contribute your views here...

[video=youtube;27XPZ0E94nA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XPZ0E94nA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concepts like Reduced decision tables, Correct Decision Tables, Decision Trees Karnaugh Maps, Data input methods, learning...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concepts like Word Statement requirements, Data Dictionaries Examples, Uses, Batch data entry, data input menthods etc....
1}When you see a rotating fan, at the start it seems like rotating in opposite direction. Why does it look so? 2}This also happens when the fan is rotating at...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concepts like Interactive Data Input, models of data input, Error Detection code and other checking systems...
hello guys!! Actually I am not an IT or computer science guy. I work in a civil engineering company what i want is, I have like a picture for many...