line follower robot

sir i want to maka a line follower robot using 8051 microcontroller .pls send me the assembly language program for tht and components required with making procedure.

Replies

• RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Why you are using uc for simple line follower??
    just use some op amps with TSOP 1738 ( IR Rx) and IR LED (TX) connect the output of op amp with transistor to drive motors, i think it circuit is simple...!!
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    Please post its circuit diagram........
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    You can get some idea from this...........
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me in choosing the subjects: operating system,image processing(1 elective group) and out of real time systems and data structures(other electiv group) i am interested in the multimedia field...
Hi Everyone! I am a student of Electronics Engg. in 6th semester. I've to decide my FYP based on image processing applications. The application is to be implemented on any...
Hi all, I need some opinions about how to fix motor to wheel. Is it better to mount it by keyway or using flange? Thank you in advance
*Atypical InFlow (Turbo-Rotary) Thermodynamic Technology - Gearturbine Project 😉GEARTURBINEPROJECT Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Submission Innovative (Turbo-ROTARY) Fueled Motor Engine Type *The Gearturbine comes from the contemporary ecological essential global needs...
I am a medical technologist not an engineer. I work in a sleep lab. The sleep recording equipment is comprised of an EEG headbox which digitizes the signals and sends...