Lightest web browser for windows 7

Hi guys, I am using Firefox for my main web browsing, while sometime I also use chrome. But for using internet I need to login to my college server, and for that I want to use different web browser (just for login). As Firefox and chrome use lot of resources. So I wanted a web browser that is lightest (require very least resources). I don't need other things to do from that browser.

Can any one suggest me a good lightest web browser for windows 7.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jcksn
    Hi guys, I am using Firefox for my main web browsing, while sometime I also use chrome. But for using internet I need to login to my college server, and for that I want to use different web browser (just for login). As Firefox and chrome use lot of resources. So I wanted a web browser that is lightest (require very least resources). I don't need other things to do from that browser.

Can any one suggest me a good lightest web browser for windows 7.
    If you don't browse media-heavy website, I think Opera should do fine. However, you might also give #-Link-Snipped-# a try.

Update: I just did a search and found out a list of lightweight web browsers here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do go through it.
  • themask
    themask
    OPERA and Safari are good.
    OPERA is really fast.
    EPIC is also good, but uses mozilla runtime. EPIC is an product of India
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Thanks The Big K and themask for your help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many software tools that let users backup their mobile, handheld data on desktops. How about a service that lets users backup their data on a centralized server? The...
IBM India & IBM Daksh have won NASSCOM's 'Best IT Services and Products Company' and 'Best BPO Company' respectively. These awards encourage, recognise and honour IT and BPO organisations that...
Walk–in for Junior Software Engineers with 1-2 years experience Hello All, There is walk- in drive for hiring Junior Software Engineers for Tieto on 28th November, 2010 for the below...
Dell has launched its android powered mobile device XCD28 in India. Read more : Dell XCD28 Smarphone Price In India? | Mobiles Forum
Most of the Engineers have to present a project in their college , here are the tips I got for you guys. I will tell you why I started this...