Lightening Harvesting Project

Dear Sir/Madam,
i have researched about lightning harvesting before three months and without having proper guidance and funds . i am publish my unfinished project into you for make it useful. if you find this project is worthy complete this and give the power to the world. if it is not please ignore it.
click this link:#-Link-Snipped-#
thanking you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to projects section. Could you describe the work you've done briefly so that others can decide whether to explore the project in more detail?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    kumarappan
    click this link:#-Link-Snipped-#
    thanking you.
    The link denies access. We cannot assess what has been done so far or what your scheme is.
    Lightning is a catastrophic event of very short duration. Whatever harvesting is proposed must happen before the strike.
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    sorry sir im unfortunately i don't no how to upload the file. so i create a new g mail account. im giving you username and password. please make use of it if it is worthy.
    my heartily thanks for the reply sir.
    i studied that lightning action happened less than a second. so my idea is to separate the lightning into positive and negative charges. it is by reverse plasma process and then use it by required quantity.
    sorry sir i don't have mathematical calculations because prototype of this project will beyond lakhs and if you see my ideas are right and then make use of it.
    username: #-Link-Snipped-#
    password: mech2012
    thanking you,
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    There is a upload file button near the post reply button use it to upload your file Max limit of file size that can be uploaded is 5 MB
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Lightning strikes when the separated charges reach a level that exceeds the breakdown voltage at that zone. Once it strikes the charges are neutralized rather violently. There are different ways in which static electricity has been harvested before this happens. Please look at such options rather than trying to harvest something that happens in a fraction of a second.
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    thank you sir,
    i don't no whether you see my file or not. so i upload this file. thanks sir i will try best to learn and do my project.
  • kumarappan
    kumarappan
    dear sir,
    now I'm studying final year b.e in mechanical engineering and I'm planning to do m.s in product design engineering at starthclyde university of Glasgow in Scotland. i need a suggestion about my course rating and the university.
    thanking you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's an open secret that after disrupting the music player, mobile and tablet markets, Apple's eyeing disruption of the television market. WSJ today posted that the officials who're working with...
Hiiii friends... I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector. Please suggest me what to do?????/
hi buddies pls need info on security systems with motion sensor and camera projects ,cos i want to use that as my final year project.i'd be glad to get help
hey guys i have to wrote C-CAT exam on 16 dec and admit cards are available to download but whenever i click on the "print the admit card" link the...
Hi, Lets get started, here are some useful Unix tutorials for CEans. - by Kevin Skoglund