Light with "LEAST" consumption!!!

Hi friends;I am just diploma passed student, but it really hurts me when i saw any bulb or tube glowing unpurposely.Now a days; every where u can c China Made torchs with white LEDs.These are very very bright and also runs much more time with AA batteries (i.e. Pencil cell).Can we design a circuit which will consume less power to give high lumens light from these white LEDs.one more thing friends...... I am very lee time comes here. So if possible, let me have ur opinions at "".I really really need ur ideas regarding this topic. but keep in mind the poor one should also able to build it.Thanx in advance.Bye ! Have a nice time!!

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I agree with the admin, let's keep the discussion here so we all can contribute and benefit from it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Super bright LEDs should be sufficient 😀 Though, you'd need to test how big of the cluster of the LEDs will need to be before it can light up a decent sized room.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends just now i have joined crazy engineers. And i am happy😉. i need a mini project topic in network security.and also i need a good mentor. reply me...
i am the computer engineer student .next Monday i have to give seminar on the topic "what is hot in computer science".so kindly help me in giving the seminar .i...
Hi, Friends I am Mohd.Shabeeh persuing my B.Tech. in electrical engineering and i want to present the paper on new invensions in electrical engineering in my college techfest.😁
hiiii everybody.... itz me ..Am new to this forum ...lookin for exciting events....
hi everyone, can anyone show me how an air run engine looks like a picture preferably.:-|