Lifetime cure for Asthma ?

Hello,
I am a professional swimmer. Asthma is ruining my life and my career. Breathing problems and long hours of exposure to water have aggravated my asthmatic condition. Doctors have put me on medication and steroids to keep my condition in control. But these have their own side effects. I am desperately seeking help.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hi charle,

i have heard about a Fish - medicine pretty popular in India as i know which cures asthama for sure.Hope we have it in all countries as well.
    hope you recover soon..

😎😎
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    CharleLangeveld
    Hello,
    I am a professional swimmer. Asthma is ruining my life and my career. Breathing problems and long hours of exposure to water have aggravated my asthmatic condition. Doctors have put me on medication and steroids to keep my condition in control. But these have their own side effects. I am desperately seeking help.
    I guess you need to visit a Doctor's clinic rather than an ENGINEERING FORUM at such times. We are sorry you asked for help at wrong place. 😐
  • gohm
    gohm
    Nothing wrong with asking for advice from any group, as long as you know we are not medical experts. Many engineers have asthma or know someone who has the condition and have valuable advice.

Have you looked into homeopathy? Dietary changes? Accupunture? While nothing will cure it, there is a wide spectrum of means of treatment to either lessen or eliminate the symptoms, which is the important part. Steroids have a lot of negative aspects as I'm sure you know. best of luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had attempted GATE exam this year and hav got 1210 with 97% -ile... can u inform me whether i can get a seat in nit surathkal for mtech in...
HI,GUYS I HAVE PIECE OF PIC BASIC CODESBUT I AM NOT ABLE UNDERSTAND IF ANYONE ONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE I AM ATTACHING THAT LINKhttps://www.rentron.com/ruf-bot.htm PLS GUYS ITS URGENT...
hello people, here in the world there is a scarcity of all the fuels like petrol ,diesel , gas etc., So i would like to know what we all Engineers...
Hi, which is the reference code for Design Mix of Pump Concrete.
Mobiles have FM as a feature to here FM radio. Here i hope this fm mode helps in hearing local news(inner state FM radio accessing) . but how abt AM...