LG’s announces its Cinema 3D TV sales target for 2011;

As LG’s already been rolling with its ‘FPR 3D TV’ or ‘Cinema 3D TV’ in India or in many other nations. So LG receives a very good response from the market & release their expected sales target for the year2011 which is very huge, up to know such target was never announced by any other 3D TV brand since I know.

The target is LG plans to sell “10 million FPR 3D TVs” this year. LG’s total flat-screen TV sales target in 2011 is “40 million”.

This is really the big achievement for LG. And all this dreams of LG’s are coming true because of its superior FPR 3D technology.

Replies

• awesome!
    awesome!
    I just say this is awesome! I've been observing from last couple of years that, LG has consistently giving their best tech in all other electronic products like fridge, AC etc & know in 3D TV. By launching its Cinema 3D TV in India LG proves as a best.

As you share with us the LG's Cinema 3D TV target for 2011 & if LG's able to achieve that target, so that going to be the big achievement for LG.
  • Shanker Tiwari
    Shanker Tiwari
    The Concept of 3D tv is new but manufacturers were getting a very good response from the market, its good to see the LG's 3D TV target. But I wish if 3D TV cost will little affordable so that will be more affective...so a normal person can also think to buy a 3D TV easily.
  • Monika Ghonchu
    Monika Ghonchu
    awesome!
    I just say this is awesome! I've been observing from last couple of years that, LG has consistently giving their best tech in all other electronic products like fridge, AC etc & know in 3D TV. By launching its Cinema 3D TV in India LG proves as a best.

As you share with us the LG's Cinema 3D TV target for 2011 & if LG's able to achieve that target, so that going to be the big achievement for LG.
    Well said...,I am agreed!
  • Pyare Mohan
    Pyare Mohan
    Shanker Tiwari
    The Concept of 3D tv is new but manufacturers were getting a very good response from the market, its good to see the LG's 3D TV target. But I wish if 3D TV cost will little affordable so that will be more affective...so a normal person can also think to buy a 3D TV easily.
    Hi everybody!

You are right if manufacturer will think about the cost then 3d will be common for everyone, but 3D cost too high because of technology...and I think manufacturer need at least couple of years to make 3D TV affordable.
  • me@ce
    me@ce
    Great achievement for LG....!
  • Anshul Kumar
    Anshul Kumar
    well that's really very great to hear...

atleast now with FPR tech we'll be able to enjoy 3D with more advancement.. 😀

good job LG
  • ankitkapu
    ankitkapu
    Pyare Mohan
    Hi everybody!

You are right if manufacturer will think about the cost then 3d will be common for everyone, but 3D cost too high because of technology...and I think manufacturer need at least couple of years to make 3D TV affordable.
    Agreed, give LG some time and I am sure it will find some solution for cost soon.
  • anuu_rana
    anuu_rana
    Akram Shah
    As LG’s already been rolling with its ‘FPR 3D TV’ or ‘Cinema 3D TV’ in India or in many other nations. So LG receives a very good response from the market & release their expected sales target for the year2011 which is very huge, up to know such target was never announced by any other 3D TV brand since I know.

The target is LG plans to sell “10 million FPR 3D TVs” this year. LG’s total flat-screen TV sales target in 2011 is “40 million”.

This is really the big achievement for LG. And all this dreams of LG’s are coming true because of its superior FPR 3D technology.
    I agree with you.
    The sale target you have shared is a very good information.
    FPR technology is doing good in the market as LG Cinema 3d tvs are a big hit.

So, sony has taken a good initiative by deciding to go for the FPR technology.
  • blue.black
    blue.black
    Akram Shah

Oh..Yeah !

I too had heard about it but I've also heard somewhere that few other brands are also coming up with the Cinema 3D Tech...

What will happen then?? Does anybody have any answer???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Programming Basics in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here......
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Introduction to Pointers in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concepts of Pointers and Arrays in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of External Functions and Argument Passing in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Representation of Numbers in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...