LG Unveils Fastest 4K-Display Monitor Featuring AMD FreeSync Technology

LG has recently taken wraps off its 4K monitor, which it claims to be the fastest among its peers in the market today. This UHD monitor from the South Korean electronics giant supports AMD FreeSync, a sync technology similar to NVIDIA G-Sync. The technology has been deployed in order to reduce latency and screen tearing to offer sharp display. According to In-kyu Lee, senior vice president and head of the TV and Monitor Division at LG Home Entertainment Company, the monitors has been launched for both gamers as well as non-gamers. For gamers, offers outstanding picture quality and less input lag with precise field of view whereas for non-gamers, it comes with Ultra-HD screen to let users enjoy their movies with high clarity experience.

AMD FreeSync technology in 27MU67 as been deployed with an aim to deliver frames as soon as they are pushed out by the GPU. The monitor has a 27-inch wide screen and flaunts a 4K IPS display panel with a resolution of 3840 x 2160. It has latency of 9.7ms and GTC response time of 5ms. The device consists of 10-bit panel with 99 percent Adobe sRGB colour space. The screen has maximum brightness of upto 300nits. For connectivity, it offers two HDMI 2.0 ports, HDCP 2.2, one DisplayPort 1.2 port and a headphone connector. The HDMI ports can drive 4K at 60Hz.

The monitor is expected to go on sale by the next weekand will be priced at €565 on European markets, $615 for American markets and AUD779 for Australian markets. What do you think about this fastest 4K monitor from LG? Share your thoughts with us in the comments' section below.

Via: LG launches the world's first 4K monitor with AMD FreeSync support | Windows Central

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm a .net developer for the past 4 years. I would like to change to Performance/Automation testing. Where should I start from? Guide me please.
China has established a space debris monitoring centre that will continuously scan the sky for unwanted stuff. The centre will ensure that no space junk hits Chinese spacecrafts orbiting around...
Quote: Not all places have wind all the time and not all places have a good sun all the time. Therefore Poduhvat LTD have decided to offer to market the...
Apple got into direct war with the established music streaming / radio services which includes Spotify, Rdio and everyone else with the announcement of Apple Music. There is a big...
Born in Meerut, India - now an assistant professor of Bioengineering at Stanford University, Prof. Manu Prakash made news last year by astonishing the world with his brainchild - a...