LG To Manufacture K7 And K10 Smartphones In India, Big Boost For Make In India

At a glittering ceremony in India LG Electronics recently launched K series smartphones K7 and K10, first ones to be manufactured entirely in the country at a fully-automated plant based in Noida. The devices sport a glossy pebble design and come at price tags of Rs. 9500 and Rs. 13500 respectively. K7 comes with a 5-inch screen (854×480) powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and supported by 1.5 GB RAM.

LG-K7

It includes 5 MP front and 8 MP autofocus rear cameras housing 8 GB of internal storage. Powered by a removable 2125 mAh battery the device runs on Android 5.0 lollipop. It will offer 4G and VoLTE support and will be available in Titan, Gold and White colours. Boasting a 2.5D Arc Glass Design it delivers a comfortable grip with What is In-Cell Technology? - Definition from Techopedia

A little expensive K10 sports a 5.3-inch HD display (1280×720) also with in-cell touch technology powered by a Snapdragon processor. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Both the devices are 4G enabled though the K10 is supported by 2 GB of RAM and is available in a 16 GB variant. The Battery capacity is upped to 2300 mAh offering VoLTE and VO-WiFi support. The Smartphone will be available in White, Indigo and Gold options. On camera front it features a 5 MP front camera with 13 MP autofocus rear snapper.

LG-K10

India being one of the fastest growing smartphone markets globally the device makers are sure more than keen to cater to the burgeoning demand supported by policy initiatives as Make in India. The new launches facilitate the same going easy as well on your pockets.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of neuroscientists and engineers got together at Battelle to develop a smart device called 'NeuroLife' that can let paralyzed people make complex movements such as playing a video...
Hi Amigos! I am Shubhi, Computer Science engineering sophomore living in New Delhi. I love anything that involves creativity. I am a bookworm who loves writing. I joined CE because...
Cancer, the worlds’ deadliest disease has crippled the human civilization for long, and a proper cure to it is still not in sight. According to the MIT press report, pancreatic...
Heat engines have been an integral part of the industry, ever since the seventeenth century, when Giovanni Branca demonstrated his steam engine to the world. Thermodynamically speaking, a heat engine...
The wonder material Graphene is again in the news. This time, a group of scientists from the University of Southampton has collaborated with the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and...