LG Song Star Launched In India. Prepares You For Indian Idol.

LG Electronics has officially launched LG Song Star karaoke system in India for those of you who knew you had it in you! The Song Star system comes preloaded with over 4000 songs in 9 languages including English, Hindi, Marathi and other regional languages. It also lets you choose genres like class, rock, hip hop, pop, jazz and contemporary. Those of you who believe that participating in singing reality shows like Indian Idol or Sa Re Ga Ma, you might want to make friends with the Song Star. With so many avenues open to express your singing talents, LG Song Star can be your practice companion.

LG-Song-Star

The unit comes with Echo Key Control and Tempo control so that you sound better than you actually are. It gives you a superior command over your voice output. In addition, the Song Star comes with 'judges included' who will give you a real time rating of your singing. There's ability to organize group competitions as well, so you can have a lot of fun with your family and friends.

The LG Song Star will also let you record your songs with a single command and you can create your own song list via buttons on the microphone itself. You can queue up to 45 songs. The product comes in two varients. NK230 comes with a wired microphone while NK330 comes with a wired mic along with a wireless sub-mic.

The official pricing of LG Song Star NK230 is Rs. 14,000 while the two mic system, NK330, is priced at Rs. 20,000. The unit is available through LG's partner stores all over India. If anyone of you makes a purchase, we'd love to see a demo of your singing talents!

Replies

• Arun Agarwal
    Arun Agarwal

Let me know how I can get this product.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# It is a very old product likely to be discontinued. You should however, check in a local Croma store if they have any.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex Aqua i7 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 21,900. The smartphone was unveiled by Bollywood star & director Farhan Akhtar. Intex Technologies is one...
Sony and Microsoft unveiled their next gen consoles at E3 2013, at that time it seemed Sony had emerged as the winner in the ultimate war of game consoles even...
In this thread, there would be latest technical and general terms and buzzwords which i think we should be familiar with......contributions from all the members are invited. So lets start...
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMES UNDER CIVIL ENGINEERING?OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
This Braking system is consists of ultrasonic sensor, Control Unit, Pneumatic breaking system. The Ultrasonic sensor is used to detect the obstacle. There is any obstacle in the path, the...