LG Optimus F5 Launch In India Soon - Features At A Glance

After catching its glimpse at the Mobile World Congress 2013 showcase, LG is all set to launch its newest Optimus F Series smartphone - The LG Optimus F5. With a world debut on April 29th in France, the device will witness subsequent unveiling all over the world starting with South and Central America and Asia in the coming weeks.

So, before it hits the market here, let us look at the features that this new Optimus F5 smartphone will bear. Shining across its way in the tech specs list is the LG's advanced LTE technology and a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Dual-Core processor. Featuring a 4.3-inch IPS display and what it is calling the largest-in-class 2,150mAh battery, the LG engineers have taken special efforts to make sure that Optimus F5 delivers longer battery life than average performance. Running atop a Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 operating system, LG Optimus L5 will have 'QSlide' for multiple apps mode, that lets users to open number of apps at the same time in full screen mode with the ability to change the size, position and transparency of the windows.

slide

Editing videos and adding to their quality by enhancing the sound quality and changing background music is now possible with LG Optimus F5 using Video Wiz app. Then there's a
QTranslator that uses camera to scan text and translates words as wells as entire sentences or phrases for you. While it accepts 44 different languages, the QTranslator can translate them into any one of 64 languages.

A memory size of 8 GB/1 GB RAM /microSD (up to 32GB) and a 5.0 megapixel Rear Camera alongwith a 1.3 megapixel Rear one are some of the other features that the Optimus F5 flaunts off. For those of you, who missed the commercial by LG during the MWC 2013, check out the video below:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone........ I'm doing a project on fingerprint recognition and verification. N now I'm struck with core point detection part. Plzzzz anyone good at matlab help me with the codes....
LG showcased it during CES and the behemoth of a TV made raves all over. Staring next month, it is now revealed that LG is putting its curved LG OLED...
If you haven't yet laid your hands of any of Samsung's Android tablets yet, surely there was something amiss. Now you've got one more option to choose from. The all...
Hi everyone My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh... I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college...
It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...