LG OLED TV - The 55" Shows Its True Colors

LG - the leading TV company has launched world's biggest OLED screen Television. Apart from being drop dead gorgeous, the TV is, hold your breath, only 4 mm thick! 😨 . I personally love the OLED screens and a 55" big OLED screen would just be a dream come true! Check out the the details on official LG blog: #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's how it looks- (click on the image below to view larger version)

LG-55-Inch-OLED-TV_01-600x367

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear sir/madam existing ground floor home, load bearing wall (no column,no beam) with R.C.C. flate roof (1) can it convert it into R.C.C. column,beam for upper floor (I mean first...
We've had similar debates before; but this one specifically targets donating money to religious institutions versus giving money to the road side beggars. One of the points made was -...
This thread aims at discussing residual electricity and the amount of losses it accounts for. An estimate is that residual electricity is responsible for ~10% power loss. If that's true,...
OLED technology is on its way to becoming mainstream technology in displays. LG recently introduced 55" OLED TV and I'm quite sure that other companies will follow. Referring to Wikipedia...
I'm failing to understand whether the engineering & technology industry is doing well or not. Thanks to the confusing reports by the leading media that does not give us any...