LG 84" 4K TV Launch In US Next Month - Who will shell out $19,999?

LG is launching its all new 84″ 4K TV (84LM9600) in the US next month, after its first display in Korea. Priced at a rate of whooping US $19,999, this 4K TV will carry a resolution of 3,840×2,160 pixels, a WiDi, Dual Core L9 CPU, LG’s Smart TV apps, Magic Remote etc.

Read our detailed coverage on VoiCE -
#-Link-Snipped-#

First off, a thought that comes to the mind is what kind of consumers need the 84-inch TV? Those who have a 40-inch already will know how that size nearly swallows the wall.
Secondly, who in their right mind would make an investment like that on a TV? Something that serves no real purpose, beside entertainment. May be this TV is just for displays in malls and showrooms?

What do you think about its specs and price?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I were the Sheikh of Dubai, I'd buy 20 of them. 😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I spotted above quote while reading Vinod Khosla's article in TechCrunch about whether one needs to be a jerk to be a successful entrepreneur. Kholsa's article is a response to...
I'm of course not counting LinkedIn which is the 'professional' networking and there are a ton of people who've found jobs via LinkedIn. I'm asking about finding jobs via the...
This post is intended for the super-rich CEans who might be interested in knowing how to park your brand new Lamborghini in your Hamilton building. We've a video demonstration for...
Name: Yash Engineering Trade: Computer Science/Engineering Location: Mumbai Occupation: Student/Employed/Confused Work Experience: No Relative Experience Hobbies & Interests: Digital Designing(Photoshop/Illustrator),Messing with things i don't understand but would want to understand...
The 2012 Zero Robotics Competition has started on September 8th 2012. It is competition organized by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Mass. You can check its official promotional...