Letv LeEco Phones Stop Operations in India? How to find Le service centers?

It was only last year that LeMall, LeEco Smartphones were a rage in India. Everyone I knew was either buying a new phone or getting it for someone as a gift. I boarded the train and fell into the trap and got one for my sister.

Fast forward to this year, her LeEco Le 2 smartphone has display issues and her special Le charger seems to be not working. She tried contacting local electronics stores and registered Le support and repair centers only to find that none of them do maintenance and repair work for Le anymore in India. 'How did this happen?', she asked me. What was I to say?

The news was old.

LeEco had fired 85% staff of Indian unit, including the whole upper management and there were plans to exit India. However, reports arrived that they are just changing their strategies to make the company profitable. 

Turns out, the company still believes India is a great market for Le products.

The Le website for India seems to be shut down.

She is desperately looking for service centers for her LeEco Le 2 smartphone. Anyone knows what happened? Where to look for LeEco service centers in India?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

The Bangalore le Eco service centres seem to be working. Just called one near my house. It was open.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Thank you so much for checking with the local facility. My sister finally went to a local electronic repair shop and got the charger replaced for some 200 bucks and also got the charging port cleaned.

It's just strange for such a huge company to just vanish its maintenance and repair centers across so many cities in India. 

Even the official Le LeEco toll-free contact number seems to have been taken down. If anyone knows an official LeTV LeEco service support number in India please post it below.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the recent past, testing was done in  a manner that it was said to be a  time-consuming phase which usually took place after development phase was done. To boost...
One may beg to differ from Scott Adams, the famous creator of Dilbert. However, among the unlikely truths he offers, you’ll discover that goals are for losers, passion is bullshit,...
Quote: In 2007, Charlie Munger gave the commencement address at USC Law School, opening his speech by saying, “Well, no doubt many of you are wondering why the speaker is...
I stumbled upon a new concept that seems to be getting popular in India, called 'Car Subscription'. ZoomCar, the company that began its journey by offering cars on rental has...
I have got back in mechanics in b.tech but after giving exam i have got 20 marks