Letting YouTube do the culling for you.

I had been searching and learning about clocks and specifically the escapements. Quite frankly I didn't know one escapement from the other. But YouTube tracked me and when I logged on there was all the escapements I was looking for. 13 to be precise. Amazing. It culled the clock world for me. So here they are.
1, Deadbeat escapement
2. Club tooth escapement
3. Hermie carriage clock escapement
4. Pendulum lever system escapement
5. Grass hopper escapement
6. Single pivot grasshopper escapement
7. Galileo's escapement
8. Double pin wheel escapement
9. Sir Edward Beckett Dennison three legged escapement
10. Involute escapement
11. Two wheel walking escapement
12. Beeler escapement
13. Recoil clock escapement

Thank you YouTube It's took me 15 minutes. Well collectively two hour over several occasion of me culling to get a feel and then it figured out what I wanted and wha la! I got it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been worrying about all those international calls you have to make to your clients and relatives staying abroad every month, here's an app that ought to really...
In a bid to gain foothold on mobile platform, Twitter has announced its first worldwide tour, Flock and a global contest titled Hatch for mobile developers who are willing to...
1. What types of documents would you need for QA, QC, and Software Testing? 2. What did you include in a test plan? 3. Describe any bug you remember ?...
It's time to make way for next-generation electronic memory devices thanks to the research work of a team from North Carolina State University (NCSU). Their work on multiferroic materials (the...
1. A book contains 50 leaves. In one page there are 20 lines and in each line there are 10 words. How many words does that book contain?