Let's thanks to CE

i am starting this discussion so that everone say thanks to CE,describe how CE helps you over these years and say thanks for it 😀

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Starting with me ,I have joined it about a month ago and it really helped me solving my many queries ,and also the Resource Download section is awesome ,a great way to share and gain knowledge from engineers around the world Thank u 😀👍 ,and one thing more is your website is awesome in designing also it it Really good that even in my slow internet connection it runs pe👍rfectly
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    awesome design, ease of use, friendly admins, awesome CEans make this site so wonderful. Thanks CE team.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The ban was ordered in response to a complaint filed by Ericsson for infringement of its Standard essential pateints. The patents are allegedly related to AMP (Adaptive MultiRate) technology (that...
After launching two new mid-range smartphones this week, Acer has now launched its popular Chromebook C720 in India. The Taiwanese company has once again collaborated with Snapdeal to launch its...
Japanese multinational conglomerate Toshiba has launched the WT8-B tablet in India at an economical price of Rs 15,499. The tablet was launched on Wednesday especially as an item of online...
BitTorrent has announced an invite only project to build the distributed web. What does that really mean? The details aren't out yet, but the overall plan seems to be targeted...
Every time you try to picture a European country in the autumn season images of yellow and orange coloured fallen leaves comes into mind. Those beautiful autumn leaves however pose...