lets give aeronautics a push :)

Lets give some good justice to the aero field too fellas.. theres' hardly any discussion going on them. anybody with any thoughts bugging them bout flights? Where them geeks at 😉 ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Push is for stalled cars.
    Aerospace may need a more substantial impetus.
    A car can be cobbled together as a college project. The days of Wright Brothers is long past.
    The problems of checking out a concept in aerospace engineering may be the deterrent to spawning new ideas. Fortunately, scale model testing is possible except for the prime mover part.
    Microlite aircraft for search and rescue or intelligence gathering, inspection of hazardous locations are potential areas for CEans to contribute.
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    oh yeah. thats for sure. But its a beautiful field nonetheless 😀 and yes #-Link-Snipped-# , you're true. Moreover, Structural components used in this field are too good to get a feel of real time effects of fatigue, torsion, moments and shear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

am an alert and cool guy.....
I have read many blogs which are mentioning that Ubuntu is a spyware,because of the Unity lens. Even Sir Richard Stallman says so! Do you agree ? This is how...
United States President, Barack Obama has set his brain on the 'Brain Initiative' and has allotted a massive $100 million fund for brain mapping. Obama and his team at the...
Indian superbikers may rejoice as Ducati folks are considering India launch of the famous Ducati Monster 696. The recent customer duty hike on 800cc+ bikes from 60% to 75% may...
1. How I can calculate the flow mechanics forces that operated on the wafer?​How I can calculate the stress, forces and torques that are permit to put on a wafer...