Let's discuss this lol

The Candles Burning Blue-She Travels the Fastest Who Travels Alone The version in the cafe. Enjoy

Look it up on YouTube. Then you get a peek into the core of me, lol.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    what candles ? what travels ? details please
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This video?

• Don Ross
    Don Ross
    Just a song I found that I wanted to share. But I like the other version at a cafe in I think Germany. Enjoy. I travel alone For Father.

This is the link to my favorite version. Clearer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Konotor, a user engagement product for mobile apps, was started by Srikrishnan Ganesan in the year 2012. Konotor lets you create a persistent two-way rich messaging inbox. It provides tools...
Leaders are more towards forward thinking and long term goals while managers seem to maintain status quo. A gifted few combine both traits. https://www.plantengineering.com/sin...leaders/ea5b14dcc6e9f07196ebbc58e3defc9e.html
Hi frnds. Let us know who doing best for India. whether educated(schooling) or uneducated(no schooling) Politicians. Kindly do voting for educated or uneducated politicians whom you want for our country.
Hi frnds, Provide best situation examples to understand well for " clever and wise " words. i will say, Clever means how to handle the bad situation. Wise means how...
If you are like me and love to have songs running in the background through iTunes without you having to meddle with them, while you browse the internet or complete...