Let's compile old project ideas & seminar topics here

Lot of our new members have been asking for project ideas & seminar topics. May I request all our members who have worked on projects or delivered a seminar to post their ideas/titles in this thread?

It will help a lot of our members!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    For Seminar: Carbon nanaotubes, Genetic Engineering etc are good ones.

For Projects: Pick up any topic from your engineering books that you feel is having some drawbacks and you can make it better. Try to work over them.

This is what I would suggest.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Seminar: Ambient Intelligence
    Projects: Visible Light Audio Communications, Image Mosaicking, CanSat (Coke Can sized Satellite), Self Powered FM Receiver, Line Follower Robot, Basketball Biped Robot 😛

Sometimes its wise to pursue topics that utilize knowledge gained from several courses. My fyp consists of Automated digital image capture (Electronics & Programming) and transmission (Digital Communications) from a very high altitude platform to ground (Antenna design) and subsequent image analysis (Image Processing).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frinds? if any one interested in VLSI & Embedded Domain and require final year projects then contact me. my E-mail id if any one interested then mail me...
hey guys/gals i'm a t.e. student of E&TC department.i want to organize techfest in my college.i want you all people to suggest events that can be used.for e.g we hav...
hi mates private Sub Command4_Click() Dim N As Integer N = Val(InputBox("enter the regno:")) rs.MoveFirst Do Until rs.EOF If N = rs!Regno Then Call disp Else MsgBox "no record found"...
Is there a specific direction of rotation for a 3 phase motor. Or can we allow the 3 phase motor to run in any direction.
When a 3 phase system is balanced, what will be the current in the neutral wire ?