Let Your Visitors Send E-mail to You Directly From Your Website, Using Instant Mailer

The BigLLC mailer sends the user input to an e-mail address that you specify and you can read the mail just like an ordinary email. Along with the email it also brings to you the sender's i.p address and the page from which it was sent. You can also specify the subject of the email that will be sent.

Here goes the code...

Replace 'email@id.com' with the email address to which you wish recieve the email so that it reads... [ assuming that your email address is #-Link-Snipped-#... ]

Replace 'Your Subject Goes here' with the subject that you wish to see in youe inbox.
See this code...

Replace 'Thank You' with the full address of the page to which the user must be redirected after the message is sent. You can redirect the user to a ThankYou page or so.
As the mailer opens in a new window the user does not loses the original page that the user was initially in.

See this code..

Edit the numbers to adjust the size of the Text Area...

See this code

Edit the value="Send Instant eMail" to modify the text that appears in the submit button...

So that's it. Feel free to use it on your website if you are a webmaster.

Sourced From MC!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Let Your Visitors Send E-mail to You Directly From Your Website, Using Instant Ma

Well, how about spending some time formatting the post. I can't read beyond 5 [sup]th[/sup] line.
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    Re: Let Your Visitors Send E-mail to You Directly From Your Website, Using Instant Ma

Well Mr Big K

I think you never read a single line of this post. Its well formatted. Remember that its HTML COde that I have put in here. Dont you know what HTML CODE is..?

I cannot find a better way to format HTML code. Please post the formatted post as a reply..
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES

Wow. . . No comment. I know what HTML code is, but I wouldn't smart off to Biggie if I were you. I'm not trying to be mean, but Big_K reads posts. He's not going to just comment on something just to be commenting. Watch what you say, please.
    [EDIT]
    And btw. . . I can't read that either. Parts of it are links and the other just looks like HTML gibberish. Once again, I'm not trying to be mean, just being truthful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Well, I do read posts, and of course I can point out what part is HTML ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Anyway, it was just a suggestion.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

I've reformatted it with the appropriate html tags. Its near the "quote" tag. It does look easier to read now ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yay!

Ash - the post looks beautiful now ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

Don't be fooled by the colours. Its automatic ๐Ÿ˜›
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal

Oh my God. I think you guys messed up with me. I was never bullying with you guys. I love you all.
    I didnt know that we could fromat things this way. Ash. this is great job.
    Well thanks.. And to be Big_K.. I am sorry for all this mess...
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES

^_^ Yay! No fighting!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Nice job Ash, I didn't know you had it in you๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am almost a 1 year member (if not already. It's sometime this month.) of Deviant Art. I am an artist, aside from being an aspiring electrical engineer and PCB...
Hi everybody! Can anybody can help me or give me ideas/hints on how to design, what to use a circuit that will display with LEDs a color pattern depending on...
Hi All,( back after finishing exams) I was just seeing few posts,when i saw a post regarding "changing my display name?" I was thinking what if we have the power...
hi guys i m doing bteh(electrical) I need ur help in selecting the project topic
What is your opinion about the best operating system for desktop/laptops ? Basis of your opinion should be on following parameters Reliability Scalability Ease to use Easy to administer Security