Let you Knoe Me

• Name:Raja Janmejay
  • Engineering Trade:Mechanical Engg.
  • Hobbies & Interests:New inventions mostly in cars
  • Aim in life: I want to Surprise the society and make them feel more technologically strong.
  • I joined CrazyEngineers because: I need a to exploid myself with the help of you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ; pleasure to have you with us. Hope you will find all the like minded fellow engineers here. Do introduce CrazyEngineers to your friends. I'm sure they'll love it 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community, Raja !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many hints on the cars from that we can have an idea about the technology used in that cars.i-vtech is one of them. more are as follows i...
Was reading through an opensource code and came across this #define implementation. Not able to understand this expression. does anyone know what it is? #define JSON_SYM_SKIP(sym) \ [sym] = 0...
Please help me to code on my own . how to start?
Project Abstract / Summary : This is a prototype for a modern driverless metro train equipped with eminent features like the automatic door opening and closing system to prevent overloading...
Computer scientists from the University of Rochester and Adobe have joined hands in a bid to outperform Google, Microsoft, Baidu/UCLA, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, University of Toronto/Montreal and...