"Let It Snow" - Google Search Causes Snowfall

Search "Let It Snow" on Google and enjoy the snowfall.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Amazing google! It's cool gift. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Loved the fog-like effect after waiting for 20 seconds. ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome people these google folks are.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    It's awesome. Winter is here......! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    But sadly, it does not feel like winter at my place ๐Ÿ˜”

Type 'google gravity' ๐Ÿ˜› and 'askew' in Google search.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    It even has a Defrost button at the top! ๐Ÿ‘ Totally clears the fog-effect created!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All JavaScript awesomeness! Google can do anything they want with Javascript. They've hired world's best JS engineers.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wow!! Awesome!

Never knew Javascript was so powerful! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Wow!! Awesome!

Never knew Javascript was so powerful! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It is indeed. Looks like most of the Internet today is controlled by Javascript and AJAX ; which is asynchronous JS.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    All JavaScript awesomeness! Google can do anything they want with Javascript. They've hired world's best JS engineers.
    Actually, the world's best JS Engineers are born there. Have you seen doodles and similar effects like, search for "tilt", "do a barrel roll", etc. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sad part is, they work only on the standard browsers and not on IE! ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

99% of the students I've met actually have one agenda on their mind - find a job through campus placement. Then there are engineers who want to try out something...
Hi CEans i am ECE student ,its my final year so have to do a project that is something unique ,usefull to the society.. i'm interested in Wireless comm,Image Processing,so...
can ne1 tell me which software is worthy to learn as i m a mechanical engg.......i hv already learn solidworks ......but as now a days learning solid works is like...
What is future of SEO in india? is it good to choose as career
Does anyone have piano notes for the song Main Gaoon Tum so Jao by Mohd. Rafi (from the movie Brahmachari)?