Less percentage

I am in final year of engineering. electronics branch. I'm having only 6.1 CGPA aggregate .I am not eligible for campus placement. What should i do now? I am doing training in VLSI. What should i do? how should i plan? How should i approach companies. With my CGPA i cant get core job easily?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The University of Bristol Particle Physics Group along with CERN officials are hopeful of getting signs of 'new physics' (physics beyond the standard model), based upon the accumulated results from...
Howdy people I am really interested in Aerial robotics. I found one of MOOCs that teaches aerial robotics. https://www.coursera.org/specializations/robotics Feel free to comment on this about your opinion and tell...
Please let me have the formulae details for calculating the efficiency of a screw jack.
Imagine having to pay for air!!! The situation in Beijing has become so severe, and the quality of air there so bad, people are actually buying their breaths from a...
Apple's iPad Pro has it all - stellar hardware, good software with its own ecosystem that does almost everything, a stylus aka Apple Pencil and a Smart Keyboard. I'm however...