Lenovo Zuk Z2 Smartphone Listed On Certification Site Ahead of Launch

Lenovo’s much awaited device Zuk Z2 is likely to be unveiled at the May 31st launch event, ahead of which it has been certified and listed through China's Tenaa telecommunications certification authority revealing some key specifications alongside the design of the smartphone. The device will share most of its features with the recently launched Z2 Pro, and will come with a Snapdragon 820 SoC, 5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920) display with 2.5 D curved glass protection featuring two processor variants, both powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset.

lenovo-zuk-z2

On the memory front, one variant will come with 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM, while the other will come with 64 GB of internal memory and 4 GB of RAM. The connectivity options include- 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, a USB 3.1 Type-C port and a fingerprint sensor.

On photography front, there is a provision of 13 MP rear snapper and an 8 MP front selfie camera. It boasts of a non-removable 3,500 mAh battery supporting QuickCharge 3.0. and a dual-SIM. Running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow the device will be available in two variants of Black and White as per the listing.

lenovo-ZUK-Z2-back

MyDrivers tips the smartphone will launch at a starting price of CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs.18,400) though nothing could be officially confirmed. The availability of the device outside Chinese markets also remains an enigma as of now.

Source:联想小屏旗舰Z2亮相工信部:骁龙820-联想,Z2 Pro,Z2,骁龙820,ZUK,自由客,神奇工场 ——快科技(驱动之家旗下媒体)--科技改变未来

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These days almost everything that you've surrounded yourself with is begging for (or should I say 'commanding') your attention. Be it your smartphone and its powerful push notifications served hot...
Following the current line of 4G enabled smart phones, Panasonic recently introduced the newest member of the Eluga series, the Panasonic Eluga A2. Designed with all modern facilities and tagged...
Our world's heavy reliance on fossil fuels to provide for global power demand, which are proving to be scarcer by the day is the biggest challenge facing our scientists who...
Science has always shown an uncanny affinity towards oneness, or what physicists call ‘unification’. Although, our predecessors had been receptive to the idea of multiple Gods and turned to worship...
I was shocked to find out an advertisement pop-up on a web-page I'd never expect to find an advertisement on; and I began wondering if there's anything wrong with my...