Lenovo Yoga 300 And 500 With 360º Flip-and-Fold Design Launched In India

Lenovo has the most impressive line-up in its Yoga series of laptops. The company has today launched its two new products, namely - Lenovo Yoga 300 and Yoga 500 in India. If we check the starting price of both new gadgets, the Yoga 300 is priced at Rs. 30,490, whereas the Yoga 500 is considerably higher at Rs. 57,990. Featuring the revolutionary 360º flip-and-fold design, both the Yoga laptops can be operated in the 4 modes: Laptop, Stand, Tent, and Tablet. The new line of products from Lenovo focus on consumer-centric design and the company hopes to cater to a much wider audience in India.

Lenovo Yoga 300 comes with an 11 inch touchscreen HD (1368 x 768 pixel) display that can be flipped around 360 degrees. Running on Windows 8.1 operating system, the Yoga 300 laptop is powered by Intel's Pentium Quad Core N3540 processor and 2GB Nvidia Geforce 940M graphics unit and comes with 5 hours of battery life. Weighing about 1.4 kg, the laptop is remarkably thin at 0.85 inch. Featuring two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0 port, a 4-in-1 card reader, a HDMI port, a RJ-45 connector port and an audio combo jack, the laptop caters to all your connectivity needs quite efficiently. On the audio front, there's Dolby Home Theater and a single digital array microphone. Last but not the least, there's up to 8GB DDR3L Memory accompanying the Lenovo 300.

lenovo-yoga-300

The other laptop Yoga 500 has two options: 1TB HDD or a 1TB SSHD and between 14-inch and 15.6-inch display. The device is powered by a 5th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2G GFX graphics unit. Rest of the features are more or less similar to Yoga 300.

lenovo-yoga-500
Lenovo believes that the new affordable range of Yoga laptops will be quite appealing to the students in India. The pricing and features set may very well be received quite well.

What are your thoughts about the Yoga series of laptops? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Lenovo #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have all been in this situation; friends and relatives coop up around your smartphone to watch a funny cat video or an embarrassing photo of somebody. The obvious solution...
Chinese tech-giant Xiaomi has announced some of its new products in China just a week after the launched its Yi Camera (Night Vision Edition). The company has recently made coray...
I made this clock charging a battery. My country ( Canada/ North America) is completely incapable of manufacturing anything , I saw this https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/a-personal-electricity-generator-cyclus.37106/ I don't think it is for...
*State of the Art - Novel InFlow Tech - Featured Project Development; 1-Gearturbine, 2-Imploturbocompressor Imagen Gallery at Behance: https://www.behance.net/gearturbina61a --------------------------------------- 1-GEARTURBINE PROJECT Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Proposal Submission...
The grand appearance of the world's thinnest tablet in India has put Dell back on the radar. The company has launched the Dell Venue 8 (7000 series) tablet in India...