Lenovo Y700-17ISK Gaming Laptop Arrives In India For Rs. 1,25,000

The mega Lenovo India Gaming Week event in Mumbai got a thunderous response as the company unveiled its new gaming laptop amidst fans. The new gadget is called - Lenovo Y700-17ISK and its a laptop with a 17.3-inch full HD IPS panel display, 16GB DDR4 RAM and an Intel Core i7 quad-core processor. Having 1 TB hard drive with 128GB SSD and housing a NVIDIA GTX 960M discrete graphics solution along side a JBL speaker set, the Lenovo Y700-17ISK comes in the signature Black and Red color tone. A four hour battery life and overall weight of 3.5 kg sum up the laptop's specs. The laptop is priced at Rs. 1,25,000 in India and is going to start shipping from October 1st.

lenovo-y700

Among the bunch of free accessories that come in the package with the laptop, there's a Y Gaming Mechanical Switch Keyboard and a Y Gaming backpack worth Rs. 8000 each, a Rs. 3770 precision mouse, a Surround Sound Headset worth Rs. 5070 and a Rs 715 Y Gaming Mouse Mat.

The Y700 is limited to Lenovo's own online portal and might not arrive on popular e-commerce stores in India. A major concern for buyer would be the pricing. For the hefty sum of Rs. 1,25,000 - most gamers could assemble a luxurious gaming system of their choice.

What are your thoughts about the new gaming laptop? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There were times I was really mad about owning a gaming laptop. The high-end specs, GPUs were all I ever wanted; but then the console game happened. 😀

I know that the PC gamers would definitely look down on console gamers because they will always have access to better hardware.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The word Gana in Sanskrit refers to numbers also. Making Ganapati the lord of computing. Not surprising that his vahan the ubiquitous mouse literally over runs the IT sector. True...
Hello Everyone & Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! We are finally here with the results of the Epic CrazyEngineers Quiz Contest held on 15th September 2015 on account of Engineers' Day celebration...
I am going to develop a system application which able to get wireless network details such as own IP, how many connected devices are connecting on same network and so...
This incredible time lapse video will take you around the world in less than 5 minutes. It comprises 17 countries, and 6237 photographs spanning 343 days. See if your country...