Lenovo Vibe Z Features 5.5 Inch Full HD Display With Jelly Bean - Now Launched In China

Lenovo has come with a new smartphone-cum-tablet gadget called the Lenovo Vibe Z in China today and the device's is already generating some good vibes across the tech valley. Lenovo Vibe Z features a 5.5 inch Full HD Display with 1080x1920 pixe resolution and 440 ppi density. The 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor that runs on the Vibe Z is the one that it shares with the likes of Xperia Z1 and Galaxy Note 3. The graphics processor on this one is a Adreno 330 and packaged inside the phablet is 2 GB DDR3 RAM. Running a fresh copy of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the Vibe Z has entered the league of Dual-SIM Android devices in the phablet arena.

This smartphone was first showcased during the Vibe X launch in Beijing on September 30. Now on the Lenovo Vibe Z specifications chart, there's a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and dual-LED flash as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing one. The rear cam which by the way is Sony IMX135-powered is capable of capturing 10 photographs per half second. The beautiful 5.5 inch screen on this phablet is made sage by Corning Gorilla Glass and the 7.9 mm body packs a battery that, according to the company, offers up to 278 hours of standby time.

lenovo-vibe-z-launch

lenovo-vibe-z-1 lenovo-vibe-z-2 lenovo-vibe-z-3

One good move from Lenovo is that it has brought a flip cover with the Vibe Z. Yep, just similar to the Samsung S View Cover available in market for Galaxy Note 3, the Lenovo Flip cover which has got vibrant color options will be a big hit with the customers.

lenovo-vibe-z-4
It is important to note that the Vibe Z is a WCDMA + GSM model and will also arrive as the CDMA2000 + GSM model for China Telecom users, as well as an LTE + GSM model in the international market. Though the pricing and availability details aren't out yet, we expect an official press release declaring the same soon enough. We are eager to know the reactions that this phablet will garner itself, so speak out in the comments - How do the engineers like the Lenovo Vibe Z?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MAKO Robot developed by Michael Ghandour in Chino, California is fast getting popular as the artificial intelligence bot that can do EVERYTHING. Yep, the multi-lingual robot which is now up...
Mercedes Benz launched the ‘Celebration’ Edition or the ‘Edition-C’ of its famous model C-class in Mumbai today. Since its introduction to the market, 10 million units of C-class have been...
I am using 64 bit system, I have installed latest VMware & while I mount image & try to install any 64-bit, it gives me error as below : Need...
That front facing camera on your smartphone that shoots brilliant selfies may be revaling your secrets, in more ways than you can imagine. And yes, be very warned of voice...
Watch this awesome video! Is it worth spoiling our health or do we need to change? Hoping for a mixed response!