Lenovo ThinkCentre M60e Desktop With Rupee Symbol On Keyboard Instead of $

Lenovo has taken a lead in adopting the newly accepted rupee symbol on their hardware for Indian customers. The Think Centre M60e desktop is India's first to have a rupee symbol on the keyboard instead of dollar. The desktop works in perfect synch with Microsoft's latest operating systems and pressing shift+4 will display the rupee symbol on the screen.

What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook, after learning from Sony Qriocity and PSN network hacks has released a new program to reward the researchers and engineers who report bugs in Facebook's site. If you sign...
Hello All, I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in...
hi..... friends my self arpit jain btech 2nd year civil engineering udaipur india i require an idea for making a college level project based on civil it more better if...
[FONT="]1. [/FONT]Write a complete program based on the following requirements. In main( ) function: · Ask the user to enter 10 integer numbers. · Determine the largest and smallest number...
CEans, When at least half of us had not even decided what to do next after completing schooling, Marshall Haas was an entrepreneur already, at 17. He started his first...