Lenovo Tab S8 Introduced Exclusively On Flipkart At INR 16,990; Specs At A Glance

Lenovo has today announced Tab S8 (under the S series), a voice calling tablet in the Indian market. The Chinese mobile manufacturing company had unveiled the tablet at IFA earlier in September this year. The product which is exclusively available with e-retailer Flipkart from today onwards is priced at Rs. 16,990. The company claims S8’s user-inspired design and performance to set the he standard for quality, reliability, style and speed. The high-end tablet weighs less than 300g and almost 8mm thin making it a perfect travel companion.
lenovo-tablet-s8
The 8-inch tablet features full HD display with one-glass solution technology and resolution of 1920x1200 pixels, runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by a 64-bit 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core processor. On the storage front, it comes along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64 GB using microSD card). The tablet flaunts an 8MP rear camera f2.2 wide aperture glass lens with LED flash, and a 1.6MP front-facing camera. Connectivity options include4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ (with voice calling), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, G-Sensor and also offers Dolby-enhanced twin front speakers. It packs a 4,290 mAh Li-ion battery which provides up to seven hours of usage time and up to 16.5 days on standby mode. Further, the tablet offers Lenovo DOit series of apps that allows sharing of data with other Android devices without requiring a network.

The single-SIM tablet is available in ebony, canary, blue, and white colors. Let us know your views on this new tablet from the Chinese manufacturer. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Many tablets with similar specs are coming in same price..
    I'm waiting for the Nokia N1.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Howdy folks, Though we are already a week into the month of December 2014, it feels great to announce the 'Best Discussion of the Month' contest. I wrote it's back,...
Hello everybody, I came through this site few days back, when I was looking for something creative to do. I participated in the competition ''Engineering for Change in India" and...
After spending about two-third of its flight time in space and travelling more than 2.9 billion miles from Earth, NASA’s spacecraft ‘New Horizons’ has been switched from hibernation to active...
Hi, I'm a licensed ECE in our country, but currently working in an IT industry for 1+yrs. And currently thinking to get a 2nd degree in ME. But I can't...
With an objective of taking governance to the people, Karnataka has launched an e-Governance app titled ‘Karnataka MobileOne’. This app will incorporate the multiple services of central government, the state...