Lenovo S660 Android Smartphone Launched In India At Rs. 13,999

Lenovo India has launched its latest Android 4.2 smartphone in India called the Lenovo S660 at a price of Rs. 13,999. Powered by a MTK 6582 1.3GHz Quad Core, the Lenovo S660 features a 3000mAh battery that delivers up to 10 hours on 2G, 7-10 hours on 3G, and 35 days active standby. Sporting a brushed metal design, the phone is pretty thin at 9.95mm. The integrated camera on the rear is a standard 8MP auto-focus with LED flash, while the one on the front is a 0.3MP fixed-focus one. The 4.7-inch screen features n-plane switching and allows for nearly 180-degrees of wide-angle viewing. The display has a qHD 960 x 540 pixels resolution and features 5-point multi-touch screen.

We believe two phone numbers in one smartphone is a great idea to separate business and friends or just want to take advantage of different service providers to save money. Thankfully, the Lenovo S660 supports Dual SIM Cards (GSM + GSM). The 8GB of internal storage can be increased by another 32GB with a Micro SD card. For Internet and connectivity, the phone supports GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA+ Wifi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v4. On the phone's body you shall find a 3.5 mm audio jack.

lenovo-s660-4

lenovo-s660-1 lenovo-s660-2 lenovo-s660-3 lenovo-s660-5

An optional ultraslim and ultralight case has a patented flip stand that offers hands-free viewing - both vertically and horizontal. Other than that, additional features include - built-in third party apps such as Asphalt 7, Evernote, Facebook, Kingsoft Office, Route 66 Navi + Maps, Skype, Twitter and UC browser. The range of sensors bundled with the smartphone include - Gravitation, Light and Proximity.

The phone is priced at Rs. 13,999 and comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty for phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories. Interestingly, the smartphone is being offered at a discounted price of Rs. 12,999 Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com. How do you like Lenovo S660's features and tech specs? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• paneendra
    paneendra
    market is being flooded with such budget friendly phones making choice very difficult.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have completed B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering in 2013.I am planning to do post graduation (M.Tech) but I am confused .Wheather i should apply for it now or...
Soon enough, all you need to charge your laptop could fit right in your pocket. 'Dart' is a tiny battery charger developed by FINsix, a company started by a a...
Quote: Floating projected computer screens made of mist could become a feature of future office meetings if new technology from Bristol University takes off. Endquote Read more: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/electr...omputer-screens/1018385.article#ixzz2yvcI2dQt
Hey guys any ideas on advanced communication system project topics ? I need it for final project Thank u in advance
While Facebook went on to acquire drone maker Ascenta instead of Titan Aerospace, the latter didn't hang dry for long and dipped into the creamiest of cream next - Google....