Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Price In India, Features And Specs Listed

Lenovo's Ultrabook Convertible, aptly christened IdeaPad Yoga 13, has been rolled out in India recently for over Rs 1,03,775/- with all its aluminium unibody awesomeness. With Windows 8 Pro OS to spine it, the tablet-to-laptop (and vice versa) convertible boasts a full HD 13.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive display with 10-finger multi-touch technology which revolves 360 degrees that offers user a freedom to browse anything any way with just a single touch on the screen. The 360 degree Flip and Fold design lets the device shift between four modes (Notebook Mode, Stand Mode, Tent Mode and Tablet mode) while the AccuType keyboard remains static in its place.

The 1.5kg weighing device is equipped with 3rd generation 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U processor, which provides enough power to combine integrated touch, keyboard, and mouse for a better user experience. Intel HD Graphics 4000 has been incorporated within the system, and the battery life of Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 is of 8 hours. A 1.0M 720p HD integrated webcam suffices for video calls. It offers a memory of 8GB DDR3. For connectivity, the device offers USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port, USB 3.0 Super Speed (that transfers data 10x faster than its earlier versions), a combo jack, HDMI and a 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC). It even supports Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi.
Lenovo

For people pondering over convertibles, the IdeaPad Yoga 13 might be a good option to consider, what with its light weight and multi-mode convenience. What do you think? Would you shell out over Rs 1 lakh for these features?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking inspiration from the water repelling qualities of lotus leaves researchers Lester Li, Victor Breedveld and Dennis Hess of Georgia Institute of Technology have come up with a superhydrophobic paper...
4K has been in limelight ever since its inception, LG and Samsung have been bringing outrageously big and expensive televisions. Samsung even managed cram almost the same pixels in its...
Finally my month long exams have ended, and I'm left wondering. I'm given 3 hours to write so many answers which is not totally based on my knowledge but mostly...
I am working on MS Access and have got a problem in making queries....... i have two fields debit and the opening amount now in order to get the result...
With NASA trying really hard from quite a few years to find water on the surface of Mars, they have been collecting real good proof over the years. To add...