Lenovo A7-50 Tablet Price In India Is Rs. 15,499 - Quad Core & Android Inside

Lenovo India has launched its new Android tablet in India called the 'Lenovo A7-50' at a price of Rs. 15,499. Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core MTK 8382(3G)/8121(WiFi) processor, the tablet features Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS which is upgradable to KitKat i.e. Android 4.4 operating system. The 7-inch capacitive touchscreen on the tablet features IPS HD display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. Packed inside the A7-50 is 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. The tablet comes with 1 speaker and a 3.5 mm audio jack for plugging in the earphones. At less than 10mm thin and only weighing 320g the A7-50 is a perfect size for reading, listening to music, and web-surfing. The tech specs lists the dimensions as - 121.2mm x 9.9mm x 198mm.

The 3450 mAh Li-polymer battery that powers up this tablet offers a standby time of up to two weeks and a usage time of up to 8 hours. The Lenovo A7-50 comes with two integrated cameras, a 5 megapixel fixed-focus one on the rear and a 2 megapixel front snapper. The tablet supports a single SIM card and comes embedded with G-Sensor (Accelerometer) and includes Proximity Sensor on 3G models. Among the various connectivity options that it has to offer, there's 3G WCDMA and 2G GSM network, WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, Satellite and A-GPS.

lenovo-tablet-a7-50-front

Available in just one color option - midnight blue, the Lenovo A7-50 tablet comes with a plethora of built-in apps including the UC Browser, Evernote, Route 66 Navi + Maps, Kingsoft Office, AccuWeather, Norton Mobile Security, Txtr ebooks and SHAREit.

Among its strongest competitors in India, Lenovo has to face the likes of Dell Venue 7 3G tablet which is powered by Intel’s dual-core Clover Trail+ processor. Lenovo might soon introduce its 8-inch and 10-inch models too. The 7-inch A7-50 tablet is now available on Flipkart and Lenovo’s TheDoStore for around INR 14,999 as well as at the offline retailers. Do let us know your thoughts on the specs of this tablet in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Maharsh Kapadia
    Maharsh Kapadia
    HP Slate 7 is good competitor
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Seems like Lenovo has seen users pain (with drainage of battery) and are coming with bigger batteries. It's not been a while when Lenovo launched a smartphone (S860) with 4000 mAh and now this tab with 3450 mAh. Impressive !

However, the other features and specifications are quite normal and Lenovo would feel a strong heat with fellow competitors (Samsung Tab 3 , HP Slate 7 Voice Tab, iBall Slide and Asus Fonepad 7) that fall in the same price bucket.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where can i get information about new technology or development in existing one, yet to be commercialized. In mechanical engineering and Energy related.
What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable... I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)
Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k
The Maglev technology is almost synonymous with the bullet trains in Japan; but the it's now making its way to the keyboards! Darfon has prototyped a new keyboard that replaces...
SAR - Specific absorption rate (SAR) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to a radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic field....