Lego Mindstorms EV3 Price In India : Rs. 36,499. Worth It?

Lego Mindstorms EV3 is now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 36,499 on #-Link-Snipped-#. I've been waiting for the product to launch in India for a long time - but the price's drawing me nuts! In the USA, the kit retails for $349.99, which is ~Rs. 22000. I wonder why's Lego selling the product in India at much higher cost.

I'm wondering if it's worth buying the product in India or simply ask someone to bring it from Singapore or USA? Has anyone on CE ever used Lego Mindstorms? If yes, please do post your thoughts.

lego-mindstorms-price-india

Replies

• Vipin Thomas
    Vipin Thomas
    Awesome.. Kids can live the Transformers movie.. Amazon.in is selling #-Link-Snipped-# than Flipkart..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.. i am vijay bhaskar. right now i am doing my B.tech III year in G.Pulla Reddy Engg. College
can anyone help me knowing how to write sop , i have to write 2 pages minimum , and i am confused as how to and what to write... SOP...
CrazyEngineers T-Shirts Unveiled! ​ ​ We're proud and excited to announce the official CrazyEngineers T-Shirts! As of now, the t-shirts are being packed and couriered to our office and the...
How do you type a mixed fraction, in ms excel, in such a way, that the computer recognizes its real value.
Quote: A new elastic material coated with microscopic, hairlike structures has been developed by engineers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to tilt in response to a magnetic field. Depending...