LEGO Group - An inspiring story for entrepreneurs. [Must Watch]

If you grew up playing with Lego blocks and have built the awesome structures using them, while stepping on the pieces once in a while to get badly hurt, you will connect with this story easily. LEGO Group is an inspiration to one and all. The toy making company celebrates its 80th anniversary this year. So, they took some time to look back at their company's history and portray it through a short animated film. The troubles the three generations of the company owners are different yet magnanimously heart-wrecking. If not for the passion, most people would've quit.

Do take some time out to check out the LEGO Story and share with us what you felt -

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those are ~16 minutes spent well. It's the undying passion in the end that matters to make the things happen. Very few people posses or acquire it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    True. If your workshop gets burnt down overnight OR if your client cancels the deal after more than 50% of the production is complete - most people would think of getting bankrupt and quit immediately.

People in start-ups usually get stressed out or feel down even after small defeats or failures, we have an important lesson to learn here.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    True ! But in such situations, like the one where your assets are ruined in fire, what should you do next

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The recent Massive Grid Blackout in India turned the world's attention to Electricity problems prevalent in this country. There were reports about India trying to focus on clean/green power (mostly...
Without doubt, the Left-Handers are the awesomest people on the Earth. I stumbled upon an interesting 'finding' on the Internet about the handedness of American Presidents. Check - Herbert Hoover...
Can someone help me to make real time clock on 7 segments
A car with a weak battery can be started by this process using another car with a much stronger battery charge. this is done by connecting the two batteries and...
Can anyone please help me out with the below scenario. Def temp-table tt-temp field a as int field b as int field c as int field dt as date. Consider...