04 Sep 2011

Lecture # 3 : Format your post properly

CEans,

Would you enjoy reading unformatted text? Would you like to read text which has long trails of dots in it? Would you like to read text in very big/very small font? Would you like to read text in ALL CAPS?

I'm sure your common sense is being triggered 😀 . Of course, in special cases, you may use bold/all caps/multi-colored text. But it makes sense to take 30 extra seconds to format our post.

It makes easier for everyone to read your text & understand it properly.

-The Big K-
kim

kim

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
hi guys i am glad to be a member of this group
Hi can i ask kindly fo information to interface paralel ports with java😁😡
mayurpathak

mayurpathak

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
Kim,

You have posted your question in the wrong section. Please kindly post it in the technical help section on CE firums. Some one will pick your thread and will answer you for sure.
brunoayi

brunoayi

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hello guys i am very glad to be member of this group.expect meeting you.
mixalisxat

mixalisxat

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
hello......
morecrazythanu

morecrazythanu

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I guess that's true. And I am one of those people who have infatuation with dot. But may be I'll be able to kick the habit now. And may be I'll be able to kill my best friend because she's the one who gave me this virus..
AnkitaDeshpande

AnkitaDeshpande

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hello,

It has become a habit for me to finish a sentence and jus hold the 'Dot Key' for some seconds ;-).
Till now I didn't know that it falls amongst the Dont's 😲.
Thank you for making me aware.

asb.smitha

asb.smitha

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hello Big-K

I have been using the dots frequently, but i am really happy that i will surely reduce all my bad habits very fast.

Thank you Big-k
MOHD.SHABEEH

MOHD.SHABEEH

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Write Clearly And To The Point.
MOHD.SHABEEH

MOHD.SHABEEH

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The_Big_K
CEans,

Would you enjoy reading unformatted text? Would you like to read text which has long trails of dots in it? Would you like to read text in very big/very small font? Would you like to read text in ALL CAPS?

I'm sure your common sense is being triggered 😀 . Of course, in special cases, you may use bold/all caps/multi-colored text. But it makes sense to take 30 extra seconds to format our post.

It makes easier for everyone to read your text & understand it properly.

-The Big K-
I will try my best to avoid such mistakes.
angeldeepika

angeldeepika

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
helloooooooooooooooooo
to all
hey u all r talkin about which dot yr i won't understood anything😕
afaque usman

afaque usman

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Hello guys Iam glad to be in your forum
visionary

visionary

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I never realized there were actually so many people who needed to be told about good formatting!

<Sigh> Knowing that I'm older than the 'PC' sort of makes me feel ancient [we learned formatting at school using implements known as paper & pen]
10 years ago
visionary
I never realized there were actually so many people who needed to be told about good formatting!

<Sigh> Knowing that I'm older than the 'PC' sort of makes me feel ancient [we learned formatting at school using implements known as paper & pen]
Thanks to social networking. Especially Orkut. Trend shows the posts from members from India do not pay much attention to formatting. Duh! 😒
stevenrokz

stevenrokz

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
Hello!

Thanks for all the tips,I will definitely look into this😎
ShrinkDWorld

ShrinkDWorld

Branch Unspecified
9 years ago
Really useful tips
please follow them