Lecture -3 Applications of RTAC

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur.
Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
I am doing the internship in the company providing custom manufacturing (lazer, AWJ, Plasma, Oxy cutting, bending, welding) service. Production type - single products, or small batch production. actually the...
Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Data in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...
Hey all. I found this article intresting and really useful. I thought of sharing it with you. I am posting the link below. Do check it out ! India Graduates...
Dr.S.Arun Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the concept of Structured Data in Principles of Programming Languages. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...