Lecture -23 Compressor

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur.
Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
I wan't to know which one is a better book - Bridge Engineering by Ponnusamy or Essentials of Bridge Engineering by D J Victor. Can anyone suggest? Or is there...
Hello, I am trying to find a Single chip solution for my design of 3 phase energy meter. I am currently using separate MCU, ADC and LCD Drivers for my...
How does automobile vehicle glass gets raised up and down, when we rotate the handle in its door. What mechanism is used inside? and similarly what mechanism is used to...