Learn C by example in just 5 Hours

Learn C by example in just 5 hours.C tutorial on-line.

Replies

• manishks
    manishks
    how can any one learn a programming language in just 5 hours? :/
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    how it is possible ???
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Suresh Manickam
    Learn C by example in just 5 hours.C tutorial on-line.
    Are you joking!!
    Since five years Im in the "C" arena..
    Still not completely understood..
    Sorry Bro...
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    queeny.heads
    Are you joking!!
    Sorry Bro...
    Same here bro.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    queeny.heads
    Are you joking!!
    Sorry Bro...
    agree with you, there is no any book from which you're going to learn within 5 days or hours. Practical is the only way. 😉
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    From the title, we can deduce that we can learn 'Syntax' of C in 5 hours and if possible write some simple programs.
    But then this is how advertisment works.. When I began programing, I was misled to use such books. In the long run, it took me more time to develop and understand concepts by using such books than if I had referred reference books.

There is a real good essay by Peter Norvig Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years and is a must read for programmers of all skills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

INSYS Aero and RoderPrazision has signed a deal to design and manufacture future generation UAV systems. What can be new in it? Read more INSYS Aero And RoderPrazision To Developed...
help!!! Friends I want to do my Main project on Cloud computing, I need your ideas and suggestions about it.No need of code simply give your valuable ideas awaiting for...
We're just a few days away from 2012 and this thread calls for all the innovative ideas to celebrate the new year. Let's try to find out something that's different...
hi friends.....i am Dr.Aksh,dentist by qualification.....but i am interested in software field.....i want to achieve something in this field, very big...... please help me.... u can contact me. Please...
Concept of Pushdown Automata, Equivalance between acceptance by Empty store and acceptance by Final State in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan,...