Learn A Language, 10 Words At A Time

[​IMG]As I wrote in my #-Link-Snipped-#, I was seriously impressed by what the people behind online language training service Learn10 - Power up your learning... are up to, so here's an update with more information on that. Bear in mind that Learn10 is an entirely bootstrapped operation, founded by a British couple that moved to the Czech Republic a couple of years ago and are running the business from their home.Learn10 allows you to quickly pick up the basic vocabulary of a language by teaching you 10 words a day, wherever you are. English speakers and learners can choose to learn frequently used vocabulary of a language for free using Learn10's content (coming from one of 22 language pairs) or opt to input their own content (subscription-based). It comes with a widget you can share on any website or blog, as well as a variety of social networks like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sirijagan
    sirijagan
    I hope this is the best way to learn any language. Amazing!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You are right.. looks pretty interesting!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i am in second year and i have software engineering as my subject can anyone tell me tips for making a goos dfd or srs or er diagram related...
I got this link, though I haven't tried it. Let me know how it works and if it helps. AutoRun patch a long time coming for XP users
hello everyone m a student of 2 year n pursuing electronics engineering. if anyone could take out time and answer my queries i will be grateful.
What is Medical Transcription? How does it work? How much is avg. income in India? Anything related to it...... Thanks!
Hi, Since HYW are in close distance (50 to 60m) to the building, and the water emitted from the HYW also contains solids in the range of some tens of...