Leak Reveals New UI For Samsung Smartphones

Serial leaker @evleaks has done his job once again by posting screenshots of what it claims as Samsung’s new UI for smartphones. The #-Link-Snipped-# accompanying the allegedly leaked screen shots states that Samsung is currently testing this new UI. This new UI certainly looks cleaner than the existing TouchWiz UI. We expect to learn more about this new UI soon but before that we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and post your views in the comment section below.

BdYhAJ-CEAAVdls

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not at all impressive. The only thing that seems to have changed is the icons!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new leaked image from @evleaks has managed to fuel the rumours associated with Nokia’s Normandy Android smartphone. Serial leaker @evleaks has put up images of the smartphone and its...
PUZZLE --------- John walk upwards on an escalator, with a speed of 1 step per second. After 50 steps, he was at the end. He turned around and ran downwards...
I am trying to build indoor positioning system using wireless LAN's. I need to deploy a map of my indoor area into android application same as in Google maps... But...
Is anyone good at python here? Need some help! please leave a comment if you know the language!
So, the launch of Reliance Jio 4G service has gripped the nation. A lot of people look pretty impressed by the 49 mbps download speed and 9 mbps upload that...