Leading IT Companies In India Still Use Internet Explore [IE 7 ?? ]

Indian IT companies are awesome. I've several friends in IT and they tell me their admin/system/IT department refuses to upgrade their web-browsers to latest version of Internet Explorer, and don't allow downloading of Chrome or Firefox.

I'm shocked! The browsers that I used several years ago is still being used in biggest of the IT companies in India. When will Indian IT learn that Chrome and Firefox is what their customers use?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Engineer's I am developing a shopping cart application in which number of images are used to show the items. Any shopkeeper can submit the item's information with images using...
LG might be the underdog of the smartphone markets in India, but the company's definitely doing well with their Optimus brand. Much awaited Optimus G might make it to Indian...
hi guys i tried to access my yahoo id thru hp tab unfortunately the id got locked also my alternate email id is deleted can anybody help me pls my...
sir, please suggest me some ppt topics anyone related mechanical....but should be unique....
CAN ANYONE WHO ARE FROM IT INDUSTRY PLEASE SAY ME ABOUT THE CERTIFICATIONS OFFERED BY CISCO LIKE CCNA? PLEASE DONT GIVE URL'S. IAM TIRED OF READING THOSE THINGS. PLEASE INFORM...