LCD delay

Can any body tell me that LCD delay is different for different Microprocessor While interfacing it.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had used LCD with NXP and ATMEL but at that i kept the same delay...!! although have to check that... have you tried with the same delay?
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    I am using Atmel. but want to know that it is compatible with others or not
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @FL... give it a try...😉 your code is in .C or in .ASM?
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    The problem is that i got a micro with a chip no 8051 and LCD LM12864LFW we know the initialization but the problem that when we want to display something we want to keep on the screen but it disappear we made a loop and also nothing happen it still goes the other problem that a lot of noise appears so can u tell us where is the problem !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Can you please post your LCD Code here.. i will take a look on that and try to give a solution..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Courtesy of EE Times PORTLAND, Ore. — By harvesting the energy wasted by ordinary shock absorbers, a prototype device aims to take over much of the work now performed by...
There are three boxes. One is labeled "APPLES" another is labeled "ORANGES". The last one is labeled "APPLES AND ORANGES". You know that each is labeled incorrectly. You may ask...
Hi friends, Now i have stepped onto my second year of engineering and i am planning to go for my higher studies ie.,either MBA or MS. I have heard of...
i want 2 knw the principle of gyrocar..... plzzzzzzz rply.......
One of my friend sent this site-link to me. Have a look at this site CEans 25-Jul-2009 - Botix Robotics Workshop | Simple Labs | Simplifying Technology