Lava X50+: Android Marshmallow On A 5.5Inch Display For Rs. 9,199

Lava Mobiles has very quietly unveiled their brand new handset, the X50 Plus on the official website. The Lava X50+ which is priced at Rs. 9,199 boasts of some nifty software additions. The Lava X50+ features a 5.5inch display with an HD resolution. Since using a 5.5inch smartphone with one hand is quite unwieldy, the company has added a screen-shrink feature which lets you use the smartphone with just one hand. Capturing a screenshot is easy as pie with a three finger swipe down. The cameras on the Lava X50+ are capable of recording slow motion videos and timelapse videos.

Lava X50+  (1)
Lava X50+  (2) Lava X50+  (3)

The chipset on the Lava X50+ is unknown but we do have the information that it houses a 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 2GB of DDR3 RAM to handle Android Marshmallow. The Lava X50+ has an internal memory of 32GB which is rather impressive and you do get the option of expanding the memory to up to 32GB with the help of a microSD card. The Lava X50+ sports an 8MP sensor on the rear and a 5MP sensor on the front. Both the cameras sport LED flash. The Lava X50+ is powered by a 2800mAh battery that can last for an entire day of average use.

The Lava X50+ features connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The sensors on the Lava X50+ are an ambient light sensor, accelerometer and a proximity sensor. The Lava X50+ supports flip to mute, 11 Indian languages and smart gestures. The Lava X50+ is a dual SIM smartphone that supports 4G. The Lava X50+ measures 155 x 71.8 x8.85mm and weighs 155 grams.

Source: Buy LAVA X50 Plus 4G Smartphone at Rs. 9199 only - Lava Mobiles

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm building a web app, and need a hosting platform. I've heard about heroku, which happens to support a lot of languages like PHP, ruby, python, etc. Also, I do...
Wishing CEan @Ambarish Ganesh a very happy and prosperous birthday 🎉
Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Kranthi Kumar hails from a lower middle-class family. In the neighborhood he grew up, an academic bent of mind led a person to lead...
Zoho takes on Zendesk, Freshdesk with platform built in a village Designed by over 150 engineers, Zoho Desk, a customer software platform, has been built in over five years
Hey Filled out form for coming cdac exam. Need a lot of help.