Lava IRIS 450 Priced In India At Rs. 7,999 - Specs At A Glance

Lava and iBall seems to be in competition of who launches most number of smartphones; both the companies are constantly launching smartphones these days. While iBall has launched 3 phones in 10 days, this is Lava’s fifth phone of the month. The company has launched IRIS 450 expanding its range of Iris smartphones. The brand new entrant in the popular Lava series of smartphones is priced at Rs.7,999 and will be available across national retail chain stores across India and online stores. The phone was earlier listed on company's website about a couple of days ago without a price tag or availability details.
Lava450

The Iris 450 comes with six gorgeous colourful back panels- Blue, Tan Brown, Raspberry Pink, Violet, Ivory White and Pro Black. The smartphone is available in two colours – Pro black and Ivory white. Let’s take a look at the specs of this smartphone- a 4.5 inch IPS display with a FWVGA (480x854 pixels) resolution which enhances video watching experience. It is a dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) device with dual standby which runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, packs an 1800 mAh Li-On battery and weighs 136 grams. The device is powered by 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with 512 MB of RAM. Also, it includes 4 GB of inbuilt storage (around 2 GB available for user) which is further expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
Lava450_colours

On the camera front, the phone sports a 5 megapixel rear fixed-focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera with features like HDR mode. The company claims that the device can deliver up to9 hours of talk time on 2G network and up to 8 hours of talk time on 3G network. Apart from Bluetooth, connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, GPS/ A-GPS and GPRS.

How do you like the features of this low-budget smartphone? Share your views with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Looks like somebody is getting inspired by Nokia. The shades the phones are available in seem like the darker versions of Lumia colour variants. If only they could emulate Nokia's build quality.
    Low amount of RAM and outdated OS make the IRIS 450 a difficult sell.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Curved design will help this phone for excellent grip.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The team that made the first round-the-clock solar powered plane has unveiled its successor, the Solar Impulse 2. Its predecessor was able to fly for 26 hours straight without using...
M DOING PROJECT ON IMAGE PROCESSING IN THE FIELD OF MTECH M IN CONFUSION HOW TO PUBLISH THE INTERNATIONAL PAPER, IF ANY ONE KNOWS THEN PLS TELL IN DETAILS
I've been hearing that at the core of the Heartbleed security flaw, lies the limitation of the C programming language. Though I couldn't make much sense out of it; I...
The writing is on the wall. Conventional jobs are being taken over by low cost robots. Here is an article on robots doing turning jobs: https://www.productionmachining.com/articles/technology-advances-automation-trends
Actually im in problem i don't know what to do; i just crack gate two time, this time my score 32 only, so i will get normal college, but i...